Thursday, July 3, 2008

A day at the club and a trip to Bangkok...

Today we spent a wonderful day at the Laguna Country Club. One of the girls in Elias class is a member (or her family is) and her mum invited us for a swim and lunch afterwards. The club was amazing! There were two wonderful swimmingpools with slides and a nice restaurant just near the pool side and also a play room and a playground. Needless to say, the kids had a blast! When we came home in the afternoon, Elias was exhausted and fell asleep on the sofa. I have spend time trying to book a girls trip for me and my friend A and T. Our first plan was to go to the island of Bintan, just 45 minutes with speed boat from Singapore. The island belongs to Indonesia and is a popular and easy get away spot for Singaporeans. Our first thought was one night at the Club Med with all inclusive. Though it turned out that you can not book only one night and since one of us (not me) is working, the schedule seemed to get a bit too tight. So we started looking at other options and yesterday, we found a great package deal for Bangkok, two nights at the Shanghai Inn Hotel plus airtickets with Thai Airways for only 3000 SEK! That is a bargain, and since I have been dreaming about going to Bangkok, I am more than happy. I still want to buy that BIG fake Louis Vuitton bag I spotted in Cambodia so they better sell it in Bangkok and where else would they sell BIG fake Louis Vuitton bags if not in Bangkok. I know it is morally wrong and cheap to buy fake designer bags but hey, I dont care! When I get a job and a salary, I will buy the real stuff, but til then, I have to settle with a nice copy! I am also going to buy some nice cutlery. We only have one day for shopping, perhaps that is good...but two nights for bar hopping and clubbing! Bangkok, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I had
    to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a massive amount work?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share
    my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

    Here is my homepage :: borse longchamp prezzi

    ReplyDelete