I have been challenged by Susanne with the lovely blog Snusilus o Sannibus to write seven things about myself. Here you go!
1. I am very interested in languages and have been studying Farsi, Uzbek, Turkish, Kurdish, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Korean, Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian, Albanian, Spanish, Italian, German and English. Unfortunately, I am far from fluent in these languages.
2. I love potatoes and could eat them every day, in different shapes, although my favourite is boiled potatoe with butter and salt, yummy!
3. I love dancing, there is nothing that can make me happier than hitting the dance floor, great music, preferably from the 80:s...and dance the night away!
4. Photography is one of my more recent hobbies and I hope Santa Claus will bring me a nice digital SLR for Christmas... I have been a good girl!!!!!
5. I have just gotten my first job in almost three years and I am very excited and at the same time, terrified. Work...what is that, and how do you do it?????
6. I am a great fan of Swedish homecooked food. Falukorv, kalpudding, kaldolmar, rotmos are my favourites, along with dillkott, kalops and flaskkorv....
7. I have this thing for men in uniforms..maybe thats why I married a pilot..haha!
I pass this challenge on to Minna Lost in the Castelli Romani and Marie The truth about Miranda K