The rest of the week went so fast I was actually wondering if someone was fast forwarding us. This is basically what happened:
- I lost my camera in the playground but it was returned to the police Lost and Found by some sweet 10 year old boy and I got it back (and he earned himself a reward and some candy).
- We went to Liseberg and won 2kg of Marabou milk chocolate and 2kg of Toblerone. Joli very upset as we went home and she couldn't ride the Story Castle again (previous Peter Pan, for older Liseberg visitors...)
- Struck by a heat wave and spent entire day by the lake and I managed to burn my fore head... Elias was very fascinated by all the trees surrounding the lake... Well, we don't get too much of that in Dubai.
- Shopping trip to Boras.
- Birthday lunch with my dad and his girlfriend.
- Early flight to Umea, kids well behaved. Three hour stop over in Stockholm Arlanda where we admired airplanes. Yes, we are a pilot family...
- Arriving to Aunt M's place, enjoying fresh air and green green grass of home!
- Taking out Grandmother for birthday lunch.
- Packing and early flight back for me to Stockholm, catching up with good old friends which left me all warm hearted and happy.
- Another early flight to London and meeting another old friend and hanging out with her.
- Enjoying pub life, cozy restaurants, cold beers and summer sale. Suitcase alarmingly full...
- Business class back to Dubai, wow!!! Me like!
- Back in Sand pit and work.