Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Indian food at Oasis Centre

I am not a huge fan of Indian food, yes, very strange as most people seem to love Indian food. I don't. I generally find it way too spicy (yes, that is also strange since I am born Korean but at some stage during the flight from Seoul to Gothenburg, my sense for spicy food must have vanished). I do have given Indian food a few chances but the bond between us never seem to develop.
However, having that said, about six months ago, they opened up a new Indian restaurant in our Oasis Foodcourt with the most delicious (and not too spicy) chicken curry! It is served with paratha (and I am addicted to that bread now!) and a cool, fresh raita with vegetables. The meal itself is not more than 16 dhs, very cheap and the servings are big enough to make you satisfied. You can tell that the place is popular, the tables next to their counter are always busy. Of course they serve other dishes than the chicken curry, but that is what I have ordered so far.

5 comments:

  1. Åh, jag som är en jättefan av indisk mat, och med tanke på vårt nuvarande boende (väldigt nära Little India), så blir det ett antal middagar där...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic Desert Safari Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina, ibland onskar jag att jag var mer aventyrlig i mitt atande, men jag ar en hopplos tont! Indisk mat ser valdigt spannande ut men det ar alldeles for starkt, tyvarr! Harligt att ni bor sa nara Little India!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big fan of Indian food either, but have you tried "Butter Chicken"? Not spicy but really really good...and probably with a lot of butter in it:)

    ReplyDelete