Monday, December 10, 2012

Max Burger opens up in Dubai

I work just next to Oasis Centre on Sheikh Zayed Road. It is a quite small but pleasant mall with various shops such as New  Look, Babyshop, Koton, Emax, Home Centre to mention a few and on the 3rd floor, there is a small food court with the typical selection of fast food; McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Bazerkan (Lebanese) and Bombay chowpatty.  However, two weeks ago, Max Hamburger opened up their first restaurant in Dubai (and the whole of UAE). Max Hamburger is a Swedish fast food chain, founded in Gallivare, Sweden and until the 1980's, Max was the largets hamburger chain in northern Sweden with only a single restaurant outside of Norrland (northern part of Sweden). During the 1990's, they became a a nationwide fast-food chain. Max was the first hamburger chain to outcompete McDonald's restaurant in 1991 in Umea and Lulea. (info from Wikipeda).

 
For being a fast food chain, I do think they have one of the yummiest burgers in comparison with Burger King and McDonald's and the fries are golden brown and crispy. For an additional 3 dhs, you can chose a delicious dip sauce. My personal favorite is the green and garlic but they have a wide range of different flavours. After a quick look around the food court, you can see that Max already gained some popularity. The trays with Max burgers are starting to outnumber those from McDonald's. So if you are in Dubai and would love to try Sweden's tastiest burger, don't forget to swing by Oasis centre!
 

8 comments:

  1. Kul att de tar upp konkurensen med "de stora pojkarna"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att de har expanderat i Dubai! Jag tror att jag bara har ätit på Max en enda gång faktiskt, och jag kommer inte ihåg vad jag åt eller om jag gillade det. Många säger i alla fall att Max har de godaste burgarna..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to hear that. Max Burger definitely got Sweden's best burgers..and now maybe even Dubai's:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the spicy cheddar burger, it so yummy ! I also liked the Green and garlic dip ! A new branch opened in jumeira next to where i live

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to live I Malmo and this place just about has the best burger sauce I've ever tasted! I'm heading there right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an awesome post for all the internet people. People will obtain advantage from it I am sure. Thanks for sharing nice post with us. CioccolatItaliani Restaurant Dubai also provide delicious and Best Burgers in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome i never had such a yummy burger ever. I tried chicken cheese burgers it was so tasty & spicy i had mouth watering experience delicious. just loving it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    experience in dubai

    ReplyDelete