Saturday, September 21, 2013

More pics from the cocktail party

Some more pics from the cocktail party the other night! It was truly an interesting experience. I am not normally the one to go to such opening events. Thanks again Mitzie Mee!
Free flow of bubbly and gorgeous little desserts

Mitzie Mee

More nibbles


This weekend has been quiet. I met up with my girl on Thursday. It has become something of a tradition to meet up at someone's house on Thursday evening to summarize the week. We are all working and have kids so it is sometimes hard to find time in the middle of the week. On Friday I had my friend A over for dinner and today we have done nothing. A few hours by the pool in the afternoon before dinner, that's all. I have also helped Elias with his art poster about Salvador Dali.
Hubby is expected back tomorrow from Sweden with lots of goodies!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun at the party and before I forgot, you look stunning in that little black dress! My summer was bearable (the Dubai bit) and glorious (my hometown bit).. a few more weeks and weather here should be cooling down.. can tell by the amount of humidity. I saw your husband's garden project a few posts back and wow! full force! We were planning to put up the sail canopy at the back where we had some herbs and veges (we have spinach too now!)but still nothing till now.. looking forward to see the great results from your husband's project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment!!! Good to hear you had a great summer and need to ask you a few more questions reg. KL as we are planning going there on holiday!
      Hubby is very much involved in his garden project and looking forward to see how it is coming along! It is a nice feeling to walk around in your own garden and get fresh veggies!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you again. I'll be leaving for Denmark Tuesday but I'm back again October 2nd. I hope to see you on October 3rd? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe travels back to DK and we will definitely meet up on the 3rd! Very excited!!!

      Delete
  3. Det där lät trevligt och sa väldigt gott ut!
    Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ser trevligt ut! Aldrig fel, även om det inte är något man brukar göra:)

    Kram Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det där såg väldigt gott och mycket trevligt ut!

    ReplyDelete