Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Maison Mathis Opening Party @ Arabian Ranches

On Monday evening, I and friend T were invited to the opening party of the Belgian restaurant Maison Mathis in Arabian Ranches. As we arrived, we were greeted with a glass of bubbly and guided to a nice table outside on the terrace, overlooking the golf course.
I have only been to the Ranches Restaurant and Bar before so this is a very nice addition to the golf club and especially living in Al Waha/Layan community, it is also very convenient location wise.
Gorgeous salmon bruschetta

The cake counter

The cheese station

Maison Mathis also has their own bakery


Cheese platter

Cold cuts

Me and friend T

Maison Mathis has a beautiful terrace overlooking the golf course


Plenty of space and a great ambience

Who could resist these?!

 
During the evening, lovely waiters and waitresses passed by with trays stuffed with salmon bruschetta, crab mousse, delicious pastries, fried fish sticks with tartar sauce, foie gras canapé to mention a few. Close to the bakery counter, two food stations were set up, one serving assorted cheese and the other various cold cuts such as Parma ham and salami. Needless to say, I found myself going back and forth, re-filling my plate with these delicacies!
All I can say is that everything was very delicious, the restaurant had a nice ambience so Maison Mathis is a place I will definitely visit again soon!
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Ser och later vansinnigt gott!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var verkligen jattegott och trevligt! Nu ar vadret underbart sa man kan sitta ute och njuta!
      kram!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm så ljuvligt gott det ser ut! Vilken härlig kväll!
    Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var jattegott och mycket trevligt!!!
      Kram!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Pia! I've missed lots of your post eversince Dubai won the expo.. have to catch up with them soon. I'm up to my neck with house full of guest coming from all over for X'mas.. the house is literally packed, no empty space! Anyway, this is me every year in December. Looks like a great event night here.. my mouth waters just looking at those cold cuts! ope you are well and enjoying the weather :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! It's been so busy lately and esp. with the upcoming holidays!! It sounds lovely with guests but I know it's always hard work but great to spend time with friends and family! This place was really nice and I can definitely recommend it, esp. you don't have to go all the way into town (for us at least). The cold cuts and cheese were amazing and the bakery section looked pretty good too! I'm thinking of organising a small blog event at my house in Jan, will let you know as it would be great to meet up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am craving a trip to Dubai so desperately! I work with a company from Dubai and they always invite me to visit them. sooner or later I'll come!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  6. åh vad suktad jag blev av allt det goda! Förstår att du fick hämta flera gånger. Kram Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. GUUUDDD så GOTT det ser ut:) tack för fina ord

    Idag på bloggen bjuder jag på en webshop med heta coola klappar:)

    Ha en härlig vecka söt

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete